Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Bucs vs. Panthers

In an effort to avoid a football-free weekend, The Beagle and I went to the Bucs-Panthers game last weekend.

He's from North Carolina, so he loves the Panthers. Even though I've lived in Tampa since 1997, I've never really been a Bucs fan. When they won the Superbowl, it was cool - but I was more excited about the possibility of a day off school (didn't happen).

At the game, I finally fully agreed to be a Panthers fan - as long as The Beagle becomes a Yankees fan. I'm from NY, and went to NYY games in utero - so save me the "evil empire" stuff. I don't care.

Part of the deal is that I don't have to root for Cam. I hate him.

But, the game was tons of fun - especially since Carolina won!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Sorry but this post was over shadowed by "I hate Cam Newton" thoughts... I do hope you had fun though!